Small Business Counseling in NYC
Small business owners face many challenges doing business in New York. They must stay current with required legal filings, compliances, and have a strategic plan to scale up for growth. At Nasser Law PLLC, we offer professional support for a range of businesses, including startups, emerging companies, small businesses, established companies, business owners, and not-for-profit organizations in a variety of industries.
We offer legal counsel for businesses in New York City, Long Island, and Westchester for:
- E-commerce entities
- Internet ventures
- Social media companies
- Educational enterprises
- Real estate entities
- Professional services
- Food and beverage companies
The Support You Need for Sustained Growth: NYC Small Business Counseling
When building a business, the focus is generally on the day-to-day operations, increasing numbers of clients, sales numbers, delivery issues, and other critical matters. Many smaller businesses do not yet have the resources to pay for in-house counsel, but need an attorney for a range of legal issues, including but not limited to:
- Business formation
- Employment contracts
- Corporate compliances and filings
- Business expansion strategies and implementation
- Partnership agreements
- Licensing and permitting
- Documenting meetings
- Vendor contracts
- Customer and client contracts
- Employee legal issues
- Sales and acquisition
- Assist with crowdfunding and raising equity.
- Financing transactions including but not limited to S.A.F.E, convertible notes, equity raises, loan and lines of credit
- Stock options
- Filings for trademarks, copyright, patents
- Endorsement deals
- Protections of intellectual property
- Advising on compliance with various matters of corporate governance
- For our not-for-profit clients, obtaining and maintaining tax-exempt status
- Joint venture agreements, partnership agreements, and strategic alliance agreements
- Nondisclosure, confidentiality agreements, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Technology, internet and online business-related agreements
Our Harvard-trained business counseling attorney has extensive experience providing professional counsel for corporate, real estate, employment, intellectual property, internet, and general business law for businesses operating in New York state.
Outside General Counsel for Small Business Owners in NYC
At Nasser Law PLLC, we provide full-service outside general counsel for small businesses. We deliver a wide range of services and customized business strategies to guide business owners in the development, management, and operation, geared to foster business growth.
Our Harvard-educated business attorney has a background serving in elite law firms, and you can gain access to the quality of service and knowledge once only available to larger corporate entities. Our experience in the entrepreneurial space has proven invaluable to our small business clients, who trust us to deliver genuine, authentic guidance, based on relatable real-world experience.